Tuesday, October 2

4 Month Pictures




I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted pictures. September was a complete blur! I had a very busy, successful month with my business... so some of my normal fun activities had to be set aside.

Amelia is growing... as babies do. Her 4-month well-baby check went well. She ended up with a fever for 2 days after the shots, but she wasn't too fussy. She weighed in at 13 -13 and is 24.5". She's still my biggest baby of the 3. She's eating cereal once a day and also is now in the exersaucer standing up and grabbing at toys.

Besides a week of no #2's, there hasn't been anything alarming with her health. And that is pretty normal for a breastfed baby. Billy was pretty concerned... but with lots of smelly farts, we knew the pipes were working. Amazing how topics like poop are the norm when you have a baby and toddlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment