Wednesday, March 25

Superheroes


Like most boys his age, Jack really likes Superheroes. He's also really into Star Wars, Pirates, Transformers... you get the idea. He's a boy and likes boy things, especially dressing up like any one of these characters. Which is why I've decided to do a costume party for his 4th birthday coming up this weekend. I can't wait to see the look on his face when all his family and friends are dressed as his favorite characters!

Anyway, I had to share this small bit. The other day he and Ellie were playing -- maybe house or something similar -- I overheard him say to her, very matter of factually, "Ellie, you can call me Clark Kent."

Then the next day he told me, "Mom, you can call me SuperMan." So I guess he really is SuperMan because he goes by both names.

No comments:

Post a Comment