Monday, April 26

Jack Turns 5!



Holy wow -- Jack turned five a few weeks ago, on March 31st. He's really grown this winter. All his pants are too short and when looking at pictures from last summer of the kids - he's the one that has changed the most.

Kindergarten Round Up was last week. He was totally pumped and really enjoyed it. I think he'll do well in school - as long as he keeps the wrestling around to a minimum. I've worried about his lack of letter/number learning -- but he seems to be making big strides the past few months.

For his birthday he had a few friends come with us to some parks in Ankeny. It was a beautifully sunny, warm day! He wanted a Spiderman cake - and this is what I came up with. What is under that whipping white frosting is a strawberry jello cake. Yummo!

He's really into Legos these days and I recently purchased a huge bin of legos from a friend's garage sale. He builds and builds in his room everyday. He always wants my help building something, but I end up getting lost in sorting pieces. Wow - aren't I nerdy fun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment