Wednesday, July 19

Corn on the Cob




We wouldn't be true Iowans if you didn't have pictures like these to share! Ellie loves corn on the cob and off the cob. But, of course, the messiness of it being on the cob is the best part.

I remember growing up and my dad always giving the cob back to me and telling me to clean it off better. That always bothered me....I was afraid that if I ate too far into the corn then I'd get a big chunk of the cob in my mouth...or a bug. I wasn't ever a good corn on the cob eater.

My 3-yr old daughter, on the other hand, does an amazing job! Heck, I swear she'd eat the whole thing if she didn't know better. This was Jack's first try at the corn...he'll do anything that he sees everyone else doing...so he was head first and trying to keep up with big sister.

And nothing makes corn easier to eat than those Pampered Chef Corn Cob Knobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment