Wednesday, July 19

Swingset Helper




It's amazing how kids just want to help, in any way possible. I don't think it's really that they want to help, as much as they want to use any type of tool or instrument that looks dangerous.

Here is Jack helping Dennis & I put up the swing set. He usually went for the largest hammer on the ground...or a board that was 3 times his size. I'm still trying to decide if that's a "boy" thing, or a "kid" thing.

Dennis, the good grandpa that he is, kept trying to keep the dangerous tools out of Jack's hands. I, on the the other hand, knew it was pointless!

3 comments:

  1. Yes...it was pre-highlite...but it's not greasy. I was recently out of the shower, so it's slightly wet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:54 PM

    It was GREEEEEESY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:56 PM

    Greesy Greesy Greesy!

    ReplyDelete