Monday, July 23

Vacation Photos


Kids watching a DVD on the way down ... many DVDs!

Billy's dad holding Amelia for the first time.

Fun at Billy's mom's house on an inflatable waterslide.

It's even fun for adults!

The hose water was cold, but they still enjoyed it.

Here are a few pictures from our week long trip around the Midwest. We drove down to Oklahoma to visit Billy's mom & family in Jay, his hometown. And also over to Arkansas to see his dad & grandparents and other family. This is the first meeting of Amelia for the Faubus family. Then up to Belle Plaine and Marquette, IA to be with my family after the 4th. Over 1600 miles on the van in about a week. Overall a very successful trip!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:11 PM

    I didn't know you were from around the Marquette area!! We have been up there twice this summer to camp at Spook Cave. It is such a fun time! The campground is really nice, has a beautiful waterfall, a fun little cave trip and lots and lots of antique shops!! I can spend hours in one store alone! I think I may have burned out some of our camping buddies, not to mention my husband. I am just in awe when I am surrounded by such historic pieces (or not!!!) And the trout fishing is GREAT!!
    We will have to visit more about this!!
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete