Tuesday, August 14

Poor Biscuit


Well, we've found out that the kids LOVE the cat. Correction, Ellie loves the cat. She's nearly obsessed with him. So is my niece, Lilah. And when they are both here poor Mr. Biscuit doesn't get a moments peace. Here he is trying to take a snooze in the baby doll grocery cart.

Oh, and is he ornery! When the kids are gone at their dad's, he gets bored and attacks us. He bites my feet and attacks anything that moves. Billy scared the crap out of him the other day coming up the basement steps. Biscuit saw Billy coming and wanted to swat at him, but couldn't because he got his claw trapped in the carpet. So here was Biscuit, hissing and arched up, but couldn't swat because he was all caught up. I thought Billy was going to pee his pants...I wish I could have seen it.

Overall, we are happy with our decision to get a kitty. He's quite the character. And when he's sleeping he's just the cutest little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment