Thursday, January 24

8 months old!


I can stand up to things - but I need a spotter.


I'm elated to share that my baby is still a baby - and not mobile or doing all those big girl things like crawling, pulling herself up, etc... I'm just not sure we are ready for that yet! It'll come soon enough.

At 8 months, Amelia has decided to expand her food palate and eat fruits. She's even enjoyed some chicken and beef too. Last night we tried yogurt, but that didn't seem to go over well. Especially when it came up in the bathtub about 20 minutes later. Yuck - floaty purple goo.

The biggest challenge is diaper changes, as she knows now that she can roll over, and likes to be squirmy during those times. Also - she's been VERY clingy lately. Not just to me, but Billy too. She doesn't like to be left alone and has had a hard time learning to play with herself, or her brother and sister. She just wants to be held. Luckily, we are strong and don't give in too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment