Friday, February 29

New Animal - Round 2 - Nala!



Well, the cat didn't last that we got last fall - I think we had him 2 months before we realized that he was possessed, or something to that matter. We shipped him north to a Minnesota farm. Fortunately, the kids weren't attached, and were also glad to get rid of the little critter.

Last week, while searching online, a cute little face at the Boone Area Humane Society found it's way into my heart. We brought home "Cinnamon" - who has been renamed "Nala" this morning. She's a 7-month old lab-vizla mix; which is close to my heart because I grew up with a lab/vizla mix and she recently went to doggie heaven.

Nala has already taken to the kids and I think she'll fit in great! She was spayed yesterday, so she's still not feeling great. We are excited for the weather to be warm this weekend for us to go outside with her!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you have enough critters in that house? Perhaps you could fashion some type of saddle for the dog so Amelia could ride her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope I don't end up with this one this time.

    ReplyDelete