Tuesday, May 6

Tulip Time





No, we didn't go to Pella - but Jack decided that the beautiful color along my front sidewalk was a distraction. He picked off ALL of my tulips. I could have killed him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, I have to share this cute story. The other day I was cleaning out bins of stuff for a garage sale and found an old doll of mine that had seen better days. Roger is very old - I think he was actually my mom's doll. And his head is no longer attached to his body.

So Jack saw the doll laying on the counter and asked, "Mom, what happened to that?" I said, "Oh, I found him while I was cleaning up stuff. He's just old." "Like you?!" "No, not like me!" Then Ellie chimed in, "Bubba, no - that's enough. Mama's not old. Don't say that."

It was too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment