Monday, September 1

Mr. Potato Head


Jack is 3 - and certainly not a master artist. He isn't really into coloring or things of that nature. (Neither is Ellie for that matter - must not be in the genes). On occasion, though, I can get him to sit down and do some coloring. The other day I found a Toy Story Color Wonder book and markers and got him to sit in my office with me for a bit.

He plowed thru the pages, making only small, brief, colorings on each sheet. The Mr. Potato Head (above) was without a face and it was his task to add a face. So he made a mouth, eyes and then a nose. I thought he did a pretty good job putting them on the face in the correct spot. A moment or so later, he says, "Mom, he needs a pee-pee." And so he drew a pee-pee. Sorry to put an X-rated photo on the blog - but Jack did not draw pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment