Thursday, November 20

Amelia 18 Months


Amelia had her 18-mo appointment yesterday. She seems to be on the same growing track as Jack. A little bit small - but proportional. She weighed in at a whopping 21.5 lbs and is 30.5 inches tall. Looking back at Jack's records, it's the same. She is a really good eater, so I'm not really too concerned about it.

She's a real talker! She parrots, or try to parrot, nearly everything we say. And does a pretty darn good job making the word out. She loves saying animal names or their noises. I love how she meows. It's a really deep meow, like an alley cat. I'll have to get a video of it. Last night she spend nearly a half hour doing the same farm animal puzzle with me. I think she likes that it makes noises when she gets them in the right place.

Here is a photo of her trying to use a spoon this morning with her cereal. She did a really good job, so I guess I should start letting her feed herself at each meal. Oh, the mess that will come with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment