Monday, December 22

Jack's Room

Room logistics at 703 Parkridge Ave:
Jack doesn't really have a room. He sleeps on the top bunk in Ellie's room, his clothes are in the closet in Amelia's room, and his toys are in the basement. With #4 coming, his clothes will move over to Ellie's room - but since it is a pink & purple striped room - he can't really claim it to be his!

The other day, Ellie went in her room to play Barbies with Amelia. Jack followed. She said, "I don't want Jack in my room." Jack responded, "Do you see that bed up there? That's where I sleep!" And kindly walked away. Ellie couldn't really argue with that. Billy said, between laughing his butt off, "He's right! I've got your back, buddy." Jack said, "Thank you." And then went in the living room to play pirates by himself.

It was classic. I think it's one of those moments that I will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!

    Oh my, poor little man is really going to need Billy by his side with all those girls. :)

    The picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete