Tuesday, December 2

Picture Time

We hit a couple of milestone this month. Ellie turned 6 & Amelia 18 months. So off to Belle Plaine to have Aunt Abbi take some professional photos. We don't have any problem getting Ellie to smile - it's getting them to be real, genuine smiles with twinkles in her eyes. Most of them were the fake, plastered smile. I'm anxious to see how many good ones we actually get where her personality shines thru! Here are a couple of samples that Abbi emailed me.



Amelia - of course at 18 months - would not sit or stand long enough to get many photos. Abbi finally suggested that we put her atop a ladder, so that she didn't have a choice but to stand still. So I think we got some good ones in that sitting.



Lastly, was me -- baby belly photos. Abbi started her photography studio this summer, and is doing an amazing job! Her business is really thriving in Belle Plaine - and to help build her portfolio we did some more maternity photos. It was fun to do it again - and to have these as memories for this little girl some day to look back at. And for those of you who haven't seen me lately - a look at the belly I'm sporting these days. But, since this is the 4th time around, I think most people are used to seeing me like this!



To see all of Abbi's photos - and the rest of ours when they are posted - check out her website at http://yourmemoriesbyabbi.smugmug.com. You'll also see Jacoby, my new little Godchild's photos on there. He's so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, these are nice, but again....where the heck is Jack???

    You make a beautiful pregnant women, maybe you should do it just one more time. ;)

    Love,
    Hol

    ReplyDelete