Sunday, May 23

Amelia Turns 3!

Amelia Marie with her Princess Cake




She wasn't quite sure what to think when everyone started singing


Amelia turned 3 yesterday - wow! Just 4 years ago this coming weekend I was moving to Huxley. A single mom with 2 little kids. The world on my shoulders and not a clue of what God had in store for me. I was really reflecting on that yesterday. When you think life has you in quite a pickle, it doesn't take long for things to turn around. I knew I wanted to get married again, and I knew that I wanted more kids ... and I am so blessed!

Amelia continues to be our comedian. Her facial expressions, random sentences, and just silliness bring a daily smile to your face. On the other hand, she is a 3-yr old "princess" that gets a little demanding and whiny too!

She plays role of little sister and big sister quite well. She enjoys playing house and dress up with Ellie. Also, playing outside and keeping up with Jack & Ellie around the yard. Jack and her continue to bicker and fight. They have to be separated daily. Her and Evelyn are quite cute though. Evelyn is now trying to keep up with her and they play real cute together.

Amelia is not necessarily a mama or daddy's girl. She's usually wanting the other when that one is gone. She cuddles and warms up nicely to either of us regularly. She's generous with hugs and kisses - and pleases and thank yous. Overall, she seems to be growing up to be a pretty sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment