Thursday, August 24

Fun with Bubba




It is a beautiful day today, so before I put Jack down for his nap, I took him outside for a little fun time in the yard. I must admit...normally I'm not this good of a mom. I'm usually scrambling around to get things done in the house and trying to convince him that playing outside by himself is the best thing in the world. I usually lose...and after a screaming fit, I'm forced to put down my "agenda" and get outside. Today I was smart...I skipped the tantrum and went right on out to the playing.

Here are some good pics of him on the swingset. I didn't get the photo of him attempting to climb up the slide, which he's getting very good at...b/c I was trying to hold him so as he didn't fall. Darn it...he's just so stickin' cute! Happy Thursday to ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment