Tuesday, November 14

Exciting News!


Many of you are "in the loop" ... but in case you aren't ... I'll officially blog what is going on in my life. I wanted to keep this blog strictly to kids, and this does have to do with kids and affect my kids... so here you go.

1) I'm getting married! So I've shared a picture of Billy & I. We will be having a small ceremony in about a month, the weekend of Christmas.
2) He & I recently found out that we are pregnant! I am due mid-May. This being his first child...it's a very exciting time around here.

Ellie is very pumped about another baby. She wants another brother and a sister...and a dog. I told her just one at a time. And, of course, that I'm not having the dog myself.

The kids love Billy... and he is really great with them. God has answered many of my prayers ... and of course, not in a way that I expected/planned... but I'm learning to trust His plan for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment