Friday, December 8

New Van!


Well, at the ripe "old" age of 27...I've had to give up my sweet sedan for a mini-van! I wouldn't have pictured myself with 3 kids before the age of 30...but God had other plans! So, with the exciting addition to our family next spring, we sold my car...and found a great deal in the little town next to Huxley.

The kids are most thrilled with the DVD player! And Ellie seems to think that the buttons that automatically open and close the side doors were made just for her. We are working on learning that it's not a toy! And she's was crushed to learn that when the baby came she'd have to sit in the back seat by herself. She wants the "brothers" to sit in the back, and the "sisters" to sit in the middle. She is still sticking to her guns on wanting both a brother and a sister. I keep telling her it'll be one at a time. But even so, brothers will be in the back, and the sisters up near mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment