Thursday, February 5

Baby needs a passport!


It's Thursday -- 3 days past my due date -- and everyone is a bit impatient around here. This is my first experience going past my due date, so I can't help but wonder if that darn date is wrong! Normally, we wouldn't be so anxious, but we have some deadlines looming ahead of us.

I earned a Pampered Chef trip to Riviera Maya Mexico -- and after much deliberation we made the decision a few months ago to take the trip and bring newborn baby with us. We leave March 1st -- 23 days away. The big snafu -- baby needs a passport! And baby isn't born yet! And passports take time! At least 2 weeks time. So, against my normal wishes, I've scheduled to induce on Saturday, February 7th (if she doesn't come before then) ... so that we can check out on Monday and get the passport application in the mail by Wednesday.

So I'm asking anyone reading this for prayers that baby comes before Saturday morning at 7am ... so that no extra measures need to be taken to induce labor.

Oh, and I got my first set of stretch marks this past week. Darn it -- why didn't she come early?! I guess she's making her mark on the world, even before she's born!

No comments:

Post a Comment