Wednesday, May 9

The Countdown is on...

Publish
Well, just a few days left of the pregnancy! I'm "officially" due sometime between May 18 and the 22nd. But really, anytime could be baby time. We are all getting very anxious around here...including mama...who is getting pretty uncomfortable. I have my last PChef show on Saturday, and we have plans on Sunday for Mother's Day with family. But starting Monday the 14th, I'll be ready to go. Billy's birthday is on the 19th, and he's hoping he'll share a birthday with his first born. My sister's birthday is on the 20th. Plus numerous other close family and friends have birthdays between the 17th and 22nd. So I think we might be able to make someone happy!

Ellie is old enough to understand that a new sister is coming...and is very excited! Although, I think she thinks she'll be able to play Barbies and babies with this little one right away. That might be a big disappointment, when instead she'll be spending the summer fetching diapers and corralling her little brother for me. Here is a picture of Ellie hugging my belly... if that wasn't obvious.

I'm hoping the hospital has wireless Internet, because I'm taking my computer and planning to email/blog the new baby pics. We are excited to see what this Faubus baby is going to look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment