Thursday, January 15

Baby Countdown

Well, the baby is officially "full-term." Which means she could come whenever she's like to now. The other 3 kids all came on their original due dates, so I'm not expecting anything to happen for at least 2 weeks. Ellie is getting very anxious - and Jack does ask a couple times a week too. I'm in no hurry - as I still have 6 shows scheduled on the calendar (up to the 24th) and loads of other things I'd like to get done before #4 hits the seen.

I'm still feeling really good - most of my energy is still there. My back and hips (which are usually my problem areas) are holding up quite well. I'm sure the regular massage and chiropractor visits help. Plus, I've been trying to do some yoga here at the house. We are excited to be using hypno-birth again, as I did with Jack & Amelia. If you aren't familiar with it -- you should definitely check it out (if you plan to give birth, or know someone who is). It's a great experience, and drug free, which makes for even faster delivery & recovery.

We'll be sure to put the big announcement & pictures here when Baby Faubus arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment