Friday, January 30

Jack's Hat Hair


My little Jack is just getting so big! Here is a picture of him after coming inside -- you gotta love the stocking hat hair. He's really a sweet kid, but just recently has started calling names. The last two nights at the dinner table he had to be sent to the corner b/c the first night he called Billy & I "stupid" and then last night Billy was called a "loser." Where does he get these things?

On a better note, his preschool teacher pulled me aside yesterday to tell me how well he's been doing. Last fall was an adjustment for him (his first semester in preschool). But since break, he's been really great and they haven't had ANY problems with him. The other day at lunch he told me, "Mom, I didn't hit any of my friends at school today!" How exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment