Sunday, August 2

Chicago Trip


I took my usual July trip to Chicago for The Pampered Chef National Conference. I really look forward to this trip each year. It's a great time to re-motivate and it's an awesome girls trip in a fantastic city. We are so lucky to be close enough to drive - which makes it a quick, inexpensive trip.

This year was quite a honor for me because I was asked to speak at a workshop for the first time. My workshop topic was on booking shows. My co-presenter and I received great feedback - so hopefully that means it wasn't too bad. I just received a cd recording of it in the mail this week, and I'm anxious to give a listen.

I also received stage recognition for earning Top Sales in the company in Top Performance Cluster. I was also excited to be in the Top 10 in Sales and in Recruiting in the McMillan Downline - which is out of nearly 500 consultants.

I've been so blessed to have a great year! Thanks for letting me "toot my own horn!"

1 comment: