Monday, August 10

While you were out


Here is the mural that was painted on Ellie's entire southside wall. It was painted by a friend of ours from church, Candice Smock. It's beautiful and the colors are so vibrant! It matches the comforter set I found online with the Paris cityscape.

Rest of the mural - I can't get it all in one frame.

Dresser before - stained and messy

Dresser after

Room before - plain walls, no curtains

Room after - still needs to finish painting.

This week Ellie is staying at Grandpa Dennis & Jane's. So I've planned to get her room all done for her while she's away. I started today by getting one wall painted - and a friend is coming to paint a mural this week. I'm also going to paint her dresser, make curtains, organize, hang things on the wall - the whole bit! I'm very excited to take some video of the process and then her reaction kind of like how they did on the TLC program, "While you were out!" I always loved that show. I'm sure she'll be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment